1. Accommodation for Kshitij Participants in IIT Kharagpur will start from 17th January.
2. Participants coming before 17th
January will have to arrange accommodation on their own.
3. After registering for accommodation, Kshitij team will take three days to process your request for accommodation.
4. Referral Code Scheme: There is a referral code which is to be filled (optional) with the KTJ ID of the participant who referred you to attend Kshitij 2020. The referred person will get a discount on accommodation charges. This discount, however would be refunded post arrival at campus. Please find the criteria mentioned below for the same:-
1)Any participants' KTJ ID when referred for 11-20 times, participant would be given a discount of INR 200.
2)Any participants' KTJ ID when referred for 21-25 times, participant would be given a discount of INR 500.
3)Any participants' KTJ ID when referred for more than 26 times, participant would be given a discount of INR 1000.
5. Participant must fill the actual details in the form as in the college identity card.
6. Participants are requested to get their accommodation forms printed after their accommodation status is approved.
7. Accommodation will be provided to students on first come first serve basis. All the finalists must register for Accommodation. They will be granted Accommodation as soon as they register.
8. Those who will be requiring accommodation from 16th Jan will have to pay an additional Rs. 300/-.
9. If students from a particular college are coming in a group then one letter with the names of all students in it will suffice.
10. Accommodation Fees once paid is non-Refundable.
11. Bus facility will be provided to participants from Kharagpur Railway Station to IIT Kharagpur. Volunteers will also be
present at the station to guide the participants. Bus service will start on 17th January at 10 AM.
12. Checklist of items that must be brought during the registration at IIT Kharagpur:
A. College Identity Card
B. Ticket received from TheCollegeFever
13. All guests will be provided with mattress and blankets.
14. Any commodities issued to the guests would have to be returned in sound condition to the organisers during check-out.
15. Random checks would be made to avoid any illegal stay at the campus. Any team failing to produce their
electronic/physical receipts of accommodation would be heavily fined and disqualified.
16. Entry will be only through the 'Main Gate' of IIT Kharagpur. All other gates will be closed for entry.
17. All guests are required to carry their valid government photo id proofs at all times. In addition, the student
participants are also required to carry their valid College photo id card. Any guest failing to produce their id card
will not be permitted inside the campus during Kshitij 2020.
18. Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, sharp objects, explosives and sexual harassment of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the campus. Any
other item if deemed unsafe will be prohibited. The decision of Security and Kshitij team will be final in case of any
19. No outside vehicles will be allowed into the campus during the Kshitij 2020.
20. All guests are required to maintain the decorum and cleanliness of the campus, and follow the rules of the campus at
21. Kshitij 2020 and IIT Kharagpur will not be responsible for any mishaps that occur through the duration of stay for
22. No one is allowed to roam outside the campus after 10 PM.