Electronic circuits might have taken a long time to be invented but they certainly did not take a long time to make their presence felt on all walks of their life. From small toys to state of the art satellites everything depends on electronic circuits. In this three-stage event, participants will have to race against time as they compete with one another to make the best possible circuit and prove their dominance over silicon.
The competition will be held in three stages.
- This will be a thirty-minute objective type quiz on the fundamentals of analogue and digital electronics.
- Sixty participants will be selected from this round to proceed to the next round.
- Herein the sixty selected participants will try to implement a circuit on the platform LTspice.
- The participants will be provided with the simulation platform.
- Thirty minutes prior to the start of the event, the participants will be provided with a manual. The participants can take this manual inside the laboratory.
- The participants will be given a maximum of three hours to complete this circuit 10 teams will proceed to the final from this round
- The ICs allowed to be used will be specified beforehand. The ICs allowed will be classified as basic and high level. This classification is final. Participants must return the kit after the event.
- Herein the participants will try to perform hardware implementation of a design problem.
- The maximum number of chips available for any team will be specified.
- Before connecting the power supply, the circuit has to be approved by the judge.
- The ICs provided will be classified as basic and high level.
The Problem Statement will be disclosed at IIT Kharagpur.