The best startups generally come from somebody needing to scratch an itch. B- Plan is an event where participants have the perception to bring about a revolution in the business world. For this, you have to create a draft of your business plan and get a platform to bring out your idea in front of an esteemed panel of investors.
The business world has been revolutionized by young entrepreneurs with a different take on everything. If you think you've got the calibre and the ambition to rise to those meteoric heights then this is the right forum to present your ideas. One of the flagship events, The IIT Kharagpur Business Plan competition is a platform for creative geniuses and has been planned to see that ideas attain their deserved mentor-ship, patronization from established industry names. With participation from major Management and Engineering Colleges, it is ideal for proliferous branding among the thinkers of tomorrow. With a head start given to many ideas in the past, the B Plan is among the flagship events of Kshitij.
Submission deadline: 5th January 2020
1st: INR 35,000/-
2nd: INR 25,000/-
3rd: INR 15,000/-
- Participating team size should be limited to a maximum of 4 individuals.
- The students must carry valid student ID cards of their college which they will be required to produce at the time of registration.
- Students from different institutes can be a part of the same team.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of any discipline from emerging Universities/Colleges are eligible to participate in the competition.
Rules and Regulations :
- The event will be held in two stages.
- The B-Plan need not have a strong technology focus.
- On the basis of the performance in the first round, 30 teams will be selected for the second round.
- The time allotted for each presentation will be 12 minutes (10 min for presentations + 2 minutes for judges questions)
- Every team has to register online on the official Kshitij website for the competition.
- A Team ID will be allocated to the team on registration which shall be used for future references.
- The idea presented by the teams should be original (not protected by means of patent/copyright/technical publication by anyone else).
- A team can register at any point in time before and can submit the final abstract(as mentioned in the structure).
- The decision of the organizers or judges shall be treated as final and binding on all.
- No responsibility will be held by Kshitij, IIT Kharagpur for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Note that at any point in time the latest information will be that which is on the website. However, registered participants will be informed through mail about any changes.
• Each team has to make a pdf file containing a maximum of 5 pages.
• The pdf file should contain the following details on the first page:
Student ID No. -
Contact No. -
FORMAT OF ABSTRACT:
• The topic of the plan
• Mission statement
• Overview of marketing and sales
• Competitive advantage