Droid Blitz is a double-elimination event that requires participants to build wireless-remote controlled electric-powered robots that can be used to complete broken pathways and transfer packages by running on land as well as water terrains. Build an amphibious robot that can be used to perform tasks on land and water and traverse across uneven terrains.
TEAM: Maximum team size of 5.
- Abstract Submission of a detailed functional description of the robot including the pieces of equipment used to build it.
- Successful submissions must include detailed technical specifications.
- Selected teams will be invited for Round1 at IIT Kharagpur.
- Qualifiers will be decided based on the points scored by the participants.
- Round 2 will require participants to challenge their robots on the coarser terrains.